Royal Selangor Hand Finished The Inspired Collection Pewter English Photo Frame (5R)
Royal Selangor Hand Finished The Inspired Collection Pewter English Photo Frame (5R) by Royal Selangor at Praying 4 A Baby. MPN: 013052A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This photoframe exudes an aura of strength and vitality. Inspired by exhibits in Victoria & Albert Museum. Food Safety All of our products are food
This photoframe exudes an aura of strength and vitality. Inspired by exhibits in Victoria & Albert Museum.
All of our products are food Safe and Lead-Free. Our FDA compliant products are exported to Europe, USA, Australia and Japan.
132 years of Craftsmanship
Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently.
After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless.
Care & Maintenance
For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Do not scrub with a brush.
- Never expose pewter to direct flame or heated surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Please make sure you purchase from Amazon ID "Royal Selangor Pewter" to ensure you receive your complimentary pewter card and exclusive offers.
- Unique Amazon exclusive promotion for wedding seasons. Refer description for more details.
- Sleek or intricately detailed, our items fit seamlessly in classic or contemporary lifestyles. Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia
- FDA STANDARDS MET: Our drinkware is LEAD-FREE and food-safe - in compliance with FDA (Food & Drug Administration) standards. And hence, our products are NON-TOXIC. They do not change the taste of the beverage ? NO METALLIC AFTERTASTE
|Item Weight:||1.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 7.48 x 7.48 inches|